Review about Tutorialboard.net
This website is to provide useful tutorials for talented individuals seeking the knowledge to learn the industry standards tools. Tutorialboard.net offers high quality Photoshop tutorials for graphics design, motion graphics and visual effects artists. They show high quality free tutorials with real-world production issues and solutions that work.
Get Paid to Write for Tutorialboard.net. They are always looking for talented individuals to contribute articles. If you have the skills and want to write an excellent and clear tutorial to produce a unique and impressive effect/design/graphic, then Tutorialboard.net would like to hear from you. And If you are also skilled with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect, Autodesk Maya or any other standard CG software. Please note that not every tutorial will be accepted.
How to submit a article to get paid?
The tutorial for Tutorialboard.net must come with:
– Sample PSD file for people to download
– HTML file with the tutorial written out. The HTML file should be written in the same way that tutorials on the site are, that is in a set of “Steps” with an image before each one. Additionally you should have a paragraph at the beginning giving an introduction.
– 200×200px preview image of the finished effect.
– Images in the tutorial should be no more than 600px wide. The only exception is for when the tutorial has a final product that needs to be large, for example a wallpaper.
– Contact Tutorialboard.net via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are they looking for? The article criteria
– your tutorial must be your original work and not published elsewhere.
– they will not accept submissions that are posted elsewhere, or resemble content posted elsewhere.
– you’re already written tutorial, you must send in.
– you may not republish the content posted on Tutorialboard.net on any other website.
– only use materials of you’re own, or have permission to use in your submission.
– your tutorial may be edited prior to publishing.
– if Tutorialboard.net gains evidence in this time that the tutorial or source images used in the tutorial have been plagiarized they will take the tutorial off the site and payment will not be made.
– include links to the source of any images you have used in your tutorial. If you do not include your image sources your tutorial will not be accepted, because they need to verify that the file is ok.
How much will Tutorialboard.net pay you
Get Feedback before writing the Full Tutorial, You may contact Tutorialboard.net with post concepts if you’d like our thoughts before writing a tutorial. If your tutorial is accepted, Tutorialboard.net will pay you up to $150 per tutorial that is accepted.
You must have a PayPal account, this fee will be paid within the first week of the new month following publication of your tutorial.
Extra benefits from writing for Tutorialboard.net
– Short Bio on every published tutorial for self promotion
– You grant a license to our readers to use the knowledge shown in the tutorial in their own projects without reference to yourself or TutorialBoard. They may not reproduce the tutorial itself, but they can use the techniques you teach.
Tutorialboard.net on YouTube
Tutorialboard.net is not on YouTube
Write a review about Tutorialboard.net
Do you already have experience with Tutorialboard.net then Leave a review about Tutorialboard.net below.
Below you see the average review score of Tutorialboard.net
For an overall overview of all review scores of “Get paid for writing sites” check Website rating summary.Top 3 of Get paid for writing Posts!